Please submit files in Adobe Illustrator CC format. If an Adobe Illustrator version of your file is not available,
please contact your Account Manager for further instructions.
PREFERRED FILE SET-UP GUIDES FOR ADOBE ILLUSTRATOR FILES:
- Layered Adobe Illustrator files are required.
- Illustrator files should include die lines and dimensions.
- If an Adobe Illustrator version of your file is not available, please contact your Account Manager.
- Maximum print area is 12.5” (317.5mm) x 38.58” (979.9mm).
- All text should be converted to outlines.
- If outlined files are unavailable, all font files must be supplied.
- Supply high resolution images, 300 ppi or greater.
- Layered Photoshop files are preferred.
- Embedded images will print as is.
- RGB images will be converted to CMYK and may produce unexpected results.
- Art will print using CMYK Process.
- Build art using spot colors when color matching is required.
- PANTONE colors will be matched visually as closely as possible to the corresponding book.
- Custom colors will print as supplied, unless color targets are provided for matching.
- Spot channels are required for matching Pantone and custom colors in images.
- Additional Orange, Green, Violet, and Silver inks are available for improved color accuracy.
- When a special white ink application such as a clear window area is required, a custom white plate must be included.
- A custom white plate should be created on its own layer, using its own custom white spot color.
- The white plate should be set to overprint the other art.
- When files require a white plate and none is provided, additional setup charges will apply.